Monday, July 27, 2009

nautical themed baby shower

For my first baby shower we decided to make it a nautical theme. My mom and sister (who threw the shower) bought baby blue table cloths, white plates and cups, and noah's ark napkins. Then my sister hung shiny blue and silver stars along with baby blue streamers from the ceiling. For the table center pieces I used some nautical things that we had around the house and things we have bought for Lukas. Here is a treasure chest that I painted and filled with blue yarn and seashells.Here is a pirate ship that I painted for Lukas.
Here is an Octopus that we bought on the cruis to the bahamas. And here are just some seashells from Savannah, Ga and a baby whale piggy bank. isn't it all pretty?
Turned out to be an amazing baby shower and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

No comments: