Sunday, August 31, 2008
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
- I was in a coma for about five months in 2002.
- I was born on Easter morning (although my birthday hardly ever falls on Easter)
- I am Southern Baptist.
- I have one greenish eye and one blueish eye.
- I graduated from Berry College with a major in Art and minor in Visual Communications.
- I lived in Vermont for a few months. (also in 2002)
Seven strange things you might not know about me:
- I like to eat cheese with my pancake syrup.
- I don't like big crowds.
- I hate to wash my hair.
- I have a crush on Vincent Van Gogh.
- My husband says my taste in clothes are strange.
- I think faeries are real.
- I can't stand having long fingernails.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I collect hankerchefs (sp?). I think the edge of this one was tatted. that white lace is actually yellow. The flash distorted the color.and ofcourse a big cloth rose. now, what to do? what to do?
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
so I painted the inside pink and did this...
then I painted the outside green and the inside sides yellow.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
I think I would be happy with them if I could just get one good scan. The green fairy above is the best I could get with my camera...A scan would be so much better. I'll have to spend some time working with my scanner. doh.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
and here are some photos from the party...
I had a gift table for my guest with presents, bubbles, pixie stixs and rasberry tea. See that basket of flowers, each flower is fixed on top of a small tube of bubbles. Some just have pink ribbons on them. I painted the boxes then decopauged pictures of roses and flowers on top. I filled the inside with pink feathers and a handmade necklace. The necklaces had little bottles of glitter matching what fairy quality each guessed had. We also had a table of fairy food.
My sister made the cupcakes.
here are some random party pics...my sister's wings