Friday, September 5, 2008

things are about to get busy

ok. so there is this wonderful little eatery called 'mojo burrito'. There are two of them where I live (same owners) and they support local artist by showing their work. I think this is wonderful. I've shown my art at mojo's twice now. The last time was just back in July. I sold several peices and was very happy. The last day that I went to pick up my art I had mentioned how much I would like to do a Halloween themed show. Nothing was really finalized though so I didn't think to much more about it. Then it hit me, what if they have me booked for October and I don't even know it? What if October comes and I don't show up and I miss out on this wonderful opportunity? So I got my brother-in-law (who manages one of the stores) to find out. Apparently no one was scheleduled so October is mine. excellent. except I have not been painting as much and the two good halloween paintings I have are on sale at my etsy shop. So I have a lot of work to do.

No comments: