Wednesday, August 20, 2008

orange, pink, and red

So I'm thinking about the goddesses of craft challenge and I'm very excited to make something. This is my first challenge and I just like being a part of something big and crafty. I just can't decide what to make yet. So I got a bunch of red, pink and orange things together and just took some pictures of it to try and get some ideas of what I could do. Here are the pictures. That wonderful pink and red pattern is actually wrapping paper that I got at Big Lots. Big Lots is a great place to find secret treasures. From wrapping paper and bags to scrapbooking supplies they have alittle bit of everything and the prices are great.
I love this yellow trim with the orange flowers. I made a belt out of part of it but I still have a good bit leftover.

I collect hankerchefs (sp?). I think the edge of this one was tatted. that white lace is actually yellow. The flash distorted the color.and ofcourse a big cloth rose. now, what to do? what to do?

1 comment:

Laura Bray said...

Your photos are great & the colors are so inspirational. Laura aka katydiddy, Goddess of Paper!