Sunday, August 24, 2008

Love is the Spice of Life.


ok, so this is what I came up with. I used a pink satiny type fabric for the back and a red mesh for the front. Then I sewed the word LOVE on red felt using pink beads. Then I stuffed it with dried herbs from my garden. I used lemon balm and chocolate mint. I love the way chocolate mint smells. (I love chocolate) Although I wish I would have had more dried herbs on hand I think it smells great. Oh, and then I used orange lace to hang it with. I have it hanging in my kitchen for two reasons. #1. It smells good #2. It will always remind me that the best ingredient for any dish is Love.

2 comments:

Laura Bray said...

This rocks! Great idea to fill it with herbs from your garden.

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Hi Becky,
cool purse!
BTW...I "tagged" you on my blog!

~Michelle