Thursday, August 14, 2008

faeries

It was almost exactly one year ago when I had my bridal fairy tea party. It's weird because I just started drawing fairy cards again. Then I remembered that it was this time last year when I had sent all my friends handmade invitations to my bridal shower a.k.a. the bridal fairy tea party. Here are some examples...

and here are some photos from the party...

I had a gift table for my guest with presents, bubbles, pixie stixs and rasberry tea. See that basket of flowers, each flower is fixed on top of a small tube of bubbles. Some just have pink ribbons on them. I painted the boxes then decopauged pictures of roses and flowers on top. I filled the inside with pink feathers and a handmade necklace. The necklaces had little bottles of glitter matching what fairy quality each guessed had. We also had a table of fairy food.

My sister made the cupcakes.

here are some random party pics...

my sister's wings

tree decor

and me and my favorite troll.

No comments: