Wednesday, August 6, 2008

yummy cake

I am not very good at cooking but I can bake just about anything. Recently I made this chocolate fudge cake with chocolate fudge icing and garnished it with strawberries. Okay so I used a box and the store icing but I didn't have a lot of time. It was made for a family reunion and I waited till the last minute.
Now here it is less than a week later and one of my closest friends is having a birthday friday. I asked her what her favorite type of cake is and the first one she mentioned was the lemon cake that the macaroni grill serves. I've never had this cake and I've looked on the internet to see if I could find a recipe but so far I have had no luck. Does anyone know the cake I am talking about?
The good thing is my friend is about seven months pregnant and said she would eat just about any kind of cake. I just wanted to make this birthday special and make her something she wouldn't forget.
If anyone can help me please, let me know. thank you!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Becky Susanne,
Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! I've tried e-mailing you the recipe to the address on your profile page, but it was returned to me. Could you please email me at jdowning226@aol.com and I'll send it right over to you.
Yummy looking cake!!