Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ok, so I've been tagged by Michelle. In her words -"The challenge is to list 6 random facts about myself and/or 7 strange things you might not know about me.I will tag 6 others to do the same." -except I'm not sure how to tag people...so I will just do the list. Six Random Facts about me:
  1. I was in a coma for about five months in 2002.
  2. I was born on Easter morning (although my birthday hardly ever falls on Easter)
  3. I am Southern Baptist.
  4. I have one greenish eye and one blueish eye.
  5. I graduated from Berry College with a major in Art and minor in Visual Communications.
  6. I lived in Vermont for a few months. (also in 2002)

Seven strange things you might not know about me:

  1. I like to eat cheese with my pancake syrup.
  2. I don't like big crowds.
  3. I hate to wash my hair.
  4. I have a crush on Vincent Van Gogh.
  5. My husband says my taste in clothes are strange.
  6. I think faeries are real.
  7. I can't stand having long fingernails.

No comments: